[nabs-l] Macintosh Training

Matthew Dierckens via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 16:03:30 UTC 2014

Are you a new mac user?
Are you looking for a basic package to learn how to use VoiceOver, read emails, browse the web, and more?
If so, Blind Access Training offers a few options that can help you out.
First, the hourly option. We offer one on one training for $40/hour.
We also offer training packages of 5, 10, or 15 hours.
$100 for 5 hours
$150 for 10
$200 for 15.
Coming soon, courses
Blind access training will be offering macintosh courses. Staye tuned to this list for future updates.
Prices and content to be determined.
If you're interested, please call 1-877-774-7670 and press 4 to speak to the macintosh trainer.
You can also email info at blindaccesstraining.com to speak to any of our departments, or matthew at blindaccesstraining.com to speak directly to me.

Thank you.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer