[nabs-l] NFB Membership Question

Darian via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 00:19:32 UTC 2014

Hi Alyssa.
Great question!

The short answer is: which ever place you want to establish membership.
Membership and any chapter, affiliate or division automatically establishes membership in the Federation
And if you want to be a member of multiple affiliates or chapters or divisions, you are welcome to do that.
Generally speaking, the rules surrounding membership are not terribly complicated.

 Hope that helps,
Darian