[nabs-l] calling all android users, please!

Robin via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 17:45:53 UTC 2014

To ANSWER Call (on Android)
Place a Finger on the TouchScreen until you HEAR TalkBack (TB)
ANNOUCE "SLIDE Right To ANSWER" & simply Slide to the Right without
lifting your Finger off the TouchScreen, and that should allow you to
ANSWER providing you are using an Android running at Least Android
KitKat (4.4 or Higher).

To ENTER DIGITS while on a CALL, you must be on SpeakerPhone, and
make sure the DialPad IS Checked to allow you to ENTER DIGITS, which
you should HEAR a sound similar to the sound you HEAR when you ENTER
DIGITS on a LandLine TelePhone.
(simply LIFT your Finger when you HEAR the DIGIT you want to ENTER)

As for scrolling, you simply move your Finger down to HEAR Items
within the List, and use 2 Fingers...from the bottom of the
TouchScreen and slowly Slide them upward to HEAR more items (if
available within the List) This is quite difficult for me to do, but
I haven't practiced it very much either.

To LEARN TalkBack (TB) gestures
Go into Recent Apps, Select Settings, then Select Accessibility, then
Select TalkBack, then Scroll to the Bottom to Practice the various
TalkBack Gestures IN the Android TalkBack Tutorial

I HOPE this Helps

If NOT, I suggest you GO to your Mobile Provider, and Work alongside
a Tech/SalesPerson

Sent From DROID MAX User