[nabs-l] I am new

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:58:40 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla:
Welcome to the federation, and to the list.
My name is Jorge, from the state of Florida at the moment--I say at
the moment, because I'm applying to a handful of colleges spread out
through several states, so that might change soon.
Anyway, welcome.
If you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to reach out
to me privately as well.
Hope you find our discussions on the list useful.

Jorge

--
Jorge A. Paez

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez11994