[nabs-l] How young is too young to vote!

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:07:54 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.  Do you think that the voting age
should be raised? There was an article in the Huffington Post
that said that young people are not old enough to make their own
decisions at twenty-one.  Yesterday in class we had a debate
about this issue.  Everyone brought a different perspective to
the discussion.  I believe that young people should do the
research and know what they are voting for.  I'd like to hear
your opinions on this topic.