[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:48:32 UTC 2014

Hi Kaley,

 Point of Sale machines are notorious for their inaccessibility     ty.
  Most times I find it fairly simple to find the card reader slot as it tends to either be on the right side of machines  in such places as supermarkets.  I tend to be able to  tactually identify a  groove where the card would go.   however  finding   the “ok” button has been pretty difficult to do without sighted assistance  in  my view.
  For obvious reasons the clerk is very willing to help you find what you need to find, though it would be  much   more ideal to be able to go about the process   independently  as  others in the store can.
 Hope this helps,
  Darian