[nabs-l] How young is too young to vote!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:50:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,
This topic does relate to being a young person but it does not relate
to blindness. I am inclined to shut it down unless a majority of
people on the list think it is relevant. If anybody wants to see the
thread continued, please respond on-list and explain why. Otherwise if
nobody makes a compelling case, let's shut it down.
Best,
Arielle Silverman, list moderator