[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:13:31 UTC 2014

I have been told that sometimes a signature guide will interfere with
some touchscreen systems. I, personally, hate the point of sale
devices. I can never see what the charge is, I work with many that are
completely touchscreen, including the pin pad, and I just don't have a
lot of faith in the average Joe behind the counter. Call me paranoid,
but there you have it. I would love to have my cards in Braille so
that I don't have to ask someone for all that information on anny new
card that I get.