[nabs-l] Using a credit/debit card

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:23:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

Going to just jump in here for a sec to make one comment for consideration.

What you also need to understand is that with today’s technology, it only takes a second for someone to get your card info, as that happened to me at jamba juice once.

So I’m not comfortable handing my card to the casheer, but I do so if I have to.

One could argue that wether or not you give your card to someone, a person could still hack the system and get card info.  Target anyone?

So just some food for thought.