[nabs-l] hi all

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:50:50 UTC 2014

Hi Mabelin,
 My name is  Darian Smith.
I am a graduate of the Colorado Center for the blind and would say that I'm very much am glad that I decided to go to a training center.
Each of the 3 Training Centers  affiliated with the federation provide excellent training.
Each of them have their pros and cons and above anything else you hear, I believe it's most important to find out for yourself which makes most sense to you.
If you should need further assistance, we are all happy to point you in the right direction. I am happy to connect you with graduates of all three training centers that could give you some great insights.
Darian

Sent from my iPhone