[nabs-l] rehab centers

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:05:39 UTC 2014

Very interesting, yes, I just saw the change in leadership over at
BLIND Inc., and a few other changes.
Personal experience would still lead me to recommend LCB with the
utmost trust, but,due to the fact that I don't recognize any of BLIND
INC.'s leadership; I can no longer comment on that particular center.
You should also try contacting CBVH in New York, there is a
summer-long center type instruction session there as well, somewhere
upstate--inManhattanville I believe.
and the Carrol Center in Boston is legendary, though I can't speak
from personal experience on that one.

--
Jorge A. Paez

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez11994