[nabs-l] Repost of Urgent Request

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:24:17 UTC 2014

Urgent request for assistance.

First, let me apologize for flooding the list.  I am inexperienced at
sending surveys.

Greetings.

My name is Justin Williams, and I am requesting your assistance for a
research study for my statistics class.  Attached is a questionnaire related
to the accessibility of restaurants through the perceptions of individuals
with visible or noticeable disabilities.

The survey will take about ten minutes of your time.

My email address is justin.williams2 at gmail.com.

Please send your responses to me off list ASAP so that I may begin compiling
the data.  Thank you for your assistance.

Warm Regards,

Justin.