[nabs-l] General questions

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:54:45 UTC 2014

Thank you so much for offering your help. I don't wear a lot of make up and use it when I do I have someone help me to put it on. The only thing that I would be interested in wearing is mascara and possibly lipstick. My husband has a sister who lives in Mexico does make up tattooing and I had her tattoo my eyeliner so this way I would never have to do it but I would love to be able to wear mascara and I find it difficult to put it on without assistancejust was wondering if there were any Blenis techniques or tips or tricks you could provide me that it would be easier. Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone