[nabs-l] another rehab question

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:57:44 UTC 2014

As far as I know, Rehab will pay only whatever the state rate is--at
least that's how it ran in New York and apparently how it runs in
Florida too.
So, the state-rate here in Florida I believe is around $3,000 per semester.
So even if, for example, I end up going to a university that is
$6,000, Rehab would only cover the $3,000, and I'd have to pay the
difference.
I'm not sure about the figures by the way--the $3,000 isn't completely
accurate but I used it for example's sake,
but usually they pay up to whatever the state rate is in that state.
Also, if you go out of state, they only pay in-state rate for your
home state--that is, if you're in California, but you decided to go to
a university in Washington they'll only pay whatever California's
in-state public college rate is at the time.

Jorge