[nabs-l] Word count using JFW

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla,

I’m not positive, but I believe it’s in the home ribbon, possibly in the formatter group.  Give that a shot.  Again, don’t quote me, especially since I never use Word anymore since I have a Mac, but I believe that’s where I remember it.  Hope this helps and sorry if I’m totally wrong.

Ryan L. Silveira