[nabs-l] A Question for the College Students

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 19 00:43:21 UTC 2014

I would highly recommend two things. First, becoming as proficient in computers as possible including excel.

Second, I would be the best writer/improve my grammar and vocabulary as much as possible.

These two skills will take you far in any major and most careers.

Best
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone