[nabs-l] Grade deductions for visual mistakes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:16:59 UTC 2014

Hi Kaley, In the professional world, formatting mistakes can cause a
lot of issues. We don't get more slack on these things just because we
are blind. So it would be good to start now on having your formatting
checked. You can either have a trusted sighted person help with this,
or read character by character. Speech software like JAWS may offer
you better formatting feedback than ZoomText and you can use the
Insert F command to hear a summary of your indentations, font etc.
Good luck!
Arielle