[nabs-l] FW: [AERNet] FW: BT [leadership] Request for Assistance with a National Science Foundation Study on Blind People's' Document Formatting Skills

LeJeune, B.J. bjlejeune at colled.msstate.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:04:31 UTC 2014

I have been following your discussion about formatting papers with interest and this morning I received a request for people who are blind to volunteer to be in a research study on this very topic, so I am forwarding this along to you.  I do not know anything about it other than what was stated in the email below, so if you are interested, please contact the researcher Lourdes Morales- Villaverde at lommoral at ucsc.edu<mailto:lommoral at ucsc.edu> .

BJ

B. J. LeJeune, CRC, CVRT
National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision
Mississippi State Univeristy
P. O. Box 6189
Mississippi State, MS  39762
662-325-2694