[nabs-l] games

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Fri Nov 21 13:12:47 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Ringlein, Ellen
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:22 PM
To: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org
Subject: RE: [nabs-l] games

Fellow Federationists,

Here is a list of the Braille card games available for purchase from the NFB Independence Market.

BRAILLE PHASE 10 CARDS:
For two to eight players, ages eight and up. Includes print and Braille directions.

Braille PLAYING CARDS (plastic)

BRAILLE SKIP-BO CARDS:
For two to six players, ages seven and up. Includes print and Braille directions.

BRAILLE UNO(r) CARDS

You may purchase these online at
https://ecommerce.nfb.org/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=43&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

or over the phone.