[nabs-l] hello everyone

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 00:01:23 UTC 2014

Hello Cherry,

Welcome to the list! I hope you enjoy the discussion here and find it helpful. I'm Chris, a high school student who is active in my state affiliate and student division here in Maryland. Looking forward to meeting you in the near future!

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."