[nabs-l] help the North Carolina Associeation of Blind Students with our Scentsy Fundraiser

NCABS of NFB ncabsofnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 03:12:14 UTC 2014

Hello NABS members the NCABS is asking you for your help. Please
support us as we are starting our first fundraiser! In this email you
will find the information of how to help us. Thanks in  advance!
Veronica Puente
NCABS Secretary
NCABS has partnered with Lea Williams, who is a Scentsy consultant, to
organize a fundraiser involving the sale of Scentsy products. Scentsy
is a company
that offers many types of flame-free scented and warming products,
many of which serve purposes similar to candles. However, because
these products are
flame-free, they are much safer than traditional candles. If you would
like to participate in this fundraiser, please follow the below
instructions:

Online Ordering Instructions:

list of 4 items
1. Click the below link:
Scentsy Fundraiser
2. Select the items you would like to purchase and add them to your cart.
3. Once you have selected the items you would like to purchase, click
the "check out" link. It will take you to a page that will ask you if
you want to
add your order to a party. Check the box corresponding to the North
Carolina Association of Blind Students Scentsy Party.
4. Click the "Next" link to proceed with your order.
list end

Other Ways to Order

If you would prefer to purchase Scentsy products over the phone or by
email, you may contact Lea Williams, who will be glad to help you find
the Scentsy
products that are right for you. Her contact information is:

list of 2 items
• phone: (704) 732-4470 (call or text)
• email: leanicole1988 at gmail.com