[nabs-l] Bookshare

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:46:31 UTC 2014

The new site worked with the BrailleNote from day one.  Someone
working at Bookshare erroneously sent out an e-mail a few days
before the new site came on line saying that it wouldn't work
with the BrailleNote, but Humanware sent out an e-mail right
after that saying Bookshare was wrong and that you just have to
turn scripting off in the BrailleNote web browser to make
Bookshare work.  My guess is that the BrailleSense doesn't have
the ability to disable scripting and that's the problem.