[nabs-l] Bookshare

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:38:49 UTC 2014

Yes. Read2Go is a great app and I use it often. Does anyone know how to read Bookshare books in Read2Go using a Braille display?

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."