[nabs-l] My first ever live stream

Christopher O'Meally chris.omeally at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:28:36 UTC 2014

Hello everyone. Lately I have done a lot of my iOS tutorials on YouTube. While this works well in most cases I would like to try something different. This Saturday at noon eastern  I will be hosting  a live stream in order to demonstrate applications I use to get every day tasks done, demonstrate new features of iOS, and take questions you all may have. I will be taking questions via email, text messaging, facebook, Twitter, and via the chat window on the live stream page. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions and please spread the word. The links to the life stream page as well as to my YouTube page will be included below.

Here is the link to the live stream

https://shou.tv/chrisomeally
Here is the link to my YouTube page.

https://m.youtube.com/user/MrViolinist101