[nabs-l] Learning Salsa

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:14:30 UTC 2014

I have a friend here in Maryland whom is a blind salsa instructor. She has taught classes to both sighted and blind people, including one at our state convention. If you would like her contact information, please write me off list and I would be happy to give it to you.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."