[nabs-l] periodic table

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Wed Oct 1 02:56:40 UTC 2014

As it happens, someone mentioned an accessible app for the Periodic
Table on Twitter today. The app is called Quick Periodic Table of the
Elements, developed by Quick Learning LLC and the App Store link is
http://appsto.re/us/UJc5B.i. I can't vouch for it, but the woman who
mentioned it is a VoiceOver user.

HTH,
Tony