[nabs-l] high school options

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:44:34 UTC 2014

Hi Ana,
I would love for you to stay in Colorado.
I have 2 recommendations for you.
You can come to Alameda International where I go. Alameda Internation
teaches a great International curriculum. You are learning the same
thing that every achild in other countries are learning, and there are
some amazing teachers.
Also, you can go to William C. Hinkley High School in Aurora Colorado.
Hinkley is listed as one of the best schools in Colorado. And a very
good friend of mine goes there.
Let me know if you have questions!
JJ

--