[nabs-l] high school options

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:25:31 UTC 2014

Hi Anna,

You might try the Boston Latin School.  It’s a public prep school, more along the lines of the public boarding schools in Europe.  I think they do take international students.  I know some people who went there for high school, so I can definitely do some research for you if you would like.  Feel free to e-mail me off-list at: ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com <mailto:ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com> if you want to know more.

Best,
Ryan L. Silveira