[nabs-l] OT: A Tribute To The Opening Of Disney World And More On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:12:21 UTC 2014

Hello David,

I honestly do not know what your radio shows have to do with blindness or
being a student. Therefore, I do not see how your announcements are relevant
for this email list. Can you please stop sending your announcements to the
email list? Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth