[nabs-l] high school options

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:24:36 UTC 2014

Hi Ana,

First and foremost, if you're an international student I would contact
the program which coordinated your study abroad to see what your
options are.  You want to be sure of any guidelines or suggestions
they might have before you get too deep in searching for things which
might not be available to you.

Hope this helps.

On 10/1/14, Mark J. Cadigan via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi Anna,
>

> I have not attended the Boston Latin School, however I know of blind
> students who have attended in the past. Also, Boston is an amazing city with
> wonderful public transportation. Contact me off list if you want me to put
> you in contact with NFB members from Massachusetts and perhaps some other
> blind students who have attended Boston Latin School.
>

> HTH
>
> Mark

Kaiti