[nabs-l] OT: A Tribute To The Opening Of Disney World And More On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:40:16 UTC 2014

Tyler,
Yeah… if you had something you wanted to advertise on the student list, especially if it was off topic, doing behind-the-scenes work would be a great idea,"Rules"not withstanding. I think David has been tasteful, he hasn't overdone it, and if it really bothers you couldn't you just set up a filter and block his messages entirely? You're a tech savvy guy… I would imagine, for you, something like that would probably take less time then replying to these threads each time they come up. :-)
Best,
Kirt
Sent from my iPhone