[nabs-l] Accessible testing material

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:00:04 UTC 2014

Thank you for that  announcement, Derek.
 All: if you have these such problems, Please do contact    follow up as Derek suggests. It is very important that if we experience the  problems then we see that we become part of the solution. any opportunity we have to do so, we should take advantage of it so that these problems don’t persist.
   But it needs to be said that the problems we face of  discrimination go away when we(every single one of us)do what we can to make it go away.
And we all can do something.
  Food for thought.
  Thanks,
  Darian