[nabs-l] Off-topic list messages

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 2 01:30:27 UTC 2014

Hi Arielle,

First of all, congratulations on your new moderator position for
this list! I'm sure you'll do a good job regulating discussions
and prevent these things from happening.

Second, thank you for clearing this out about posting off-topic,
particularly after that thread David created, as the people who
replied to that turned the discussion into an argument in my
opinion.
Also I agree will Elizabeth about  announcements of changes in
the moderator positions and of the off-topic portion of the
guidelines.
By the way, just a quick question: would there be any
consequences for someone who posts off topic messages? Like, say,
a warning, or a ban from the list? I'm just curious to know this.

Congratulations again for your new mod position, and best wishes
for that.

Thanks,

Sami.