[nabs-l] Meet the Blind on Campus?

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 03:33:39 UTC 2014

Hello Darian and all,
I am a student at The University of Texas. I am also a board member
for my local Austin, Texas Chapter.

At the end of the month we will be having an information table in one
of the high traffic areas on campus. We will have literature, visual
displays such as braille writers and will be having cane testing where
a sighted person will put on a blindfold and be able to see what it is
like to use a cane non visually.

--
Jonathan Franks
Austin Chapter Board Member