[nabs-l] Why I am a Federationist: A Partial’s Perspective

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:21:01 UTC 2014

Darian and All,

I'm totally blind (with light perception), but it so happens that
all my close friends in the Federation have at least some usable
vision.  To the extent that people think the NFB is only for the
totally blind, I think that's very unfortunate.  The things we
advocate for and the skills we teach help all the blind whether
they have some vision or not.

Best,
Karl