[nabs-l] Rewh Meet the Blind On Campus

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 06:57:11 UTC 2014

Evening, Rona,

Can't help but imagine that actually interacting with the people,
demonstrating blind people acting in a way Ol'Sighty might expect is
a good way to include people in the blind experience. You have heard
about the outcome of talking vs. showing the essence of your message?
I think people want to "see" actualizations of things you might say.
Just a curiosity of mine.
Car