[nabs-l] Everyone Needs $3500

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Oct 9 17:25:56 UTC 2014

My Federation Friends:

The annual convention of the NFB of Colorado draws nye and that means cash
will change hands.  A transfer of wealth will occur and that transfer could
happen to you.  The NFB of Colorado is sponsoring an amazing raffle for
$3500.00 in cash.  Tickets are $10 for one and $20 for three, multiples
thereof available.  Please go to www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle to
purchase your tickets online.  The drawing will be on the evening of
Saturday, November 1st at our annual banquet and you need not be present to
win.  Please help support our scholarship programs and Colorado BELL.  Buy
now, buy often, and good luck!

Scott LaBarre, President

NFB Colorado