[nabs-l] Ohio Convention and the Ohio Association of Blind Students

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 02:05:15 UTC 2014

Are you a student in the middle school grades or higher?  Are you
interested in joining a group of blind students who can serve as a
support system, resource, and/or social and advocacy group for you?
Are you looking to become more involved in the Federation, and do you
currently reside and/or attend school in the state of Ohio?

If the answer to these questions is yes, the Ohio Association of Blind
Students would love to meet you during our seminar at the 2014
convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio from Oct
31-Nov 2 at the Holiday Inn in Wurthington Ohio.  In addition to
conducting yearly business, OABS will provide ***FREE PIZZA***, and
will hopefully have a visit from this year's national rep, Dr. Mark
Maurer.    Dues will be collected before voting, and will give
individuals the right to participate in the democratic process of
elections.

Can't make it to the convention, but still want to join?  No problem.
Email oabs.nfb at gmail.com for more information, and stay tuned for
details on how to send your dues to our 2014-2015 treasurer.

Any interested students can feel free to join the OABS list serve,
which can be found at nfbnet.org.

--
Kaiti Shelton
President, The Ohio Association of Blind Students (OABS).