[nabs-l] Teach Act Update: ACE breaks the silence

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 05:49:39 UTC 2014

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to suggest something here, since we are not having success for the TEACH Act to to be approve by Congress; i don't know if you have tried this. Have we tried getting a Lobbysts or Lobbysts from Congress to help us fight regarding this issue with the TEACH Act? Just curious. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone