[nabs-l] Taking matters into one's hands?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:13:18 UTC 2014

  HI guys: To take off the monotny of the list, and enrich, I've got a
topic for discussion of How have you guys felt when a parent doesn't
understand not a need, but maybe desire would be a better word? I had
such an experience a few months ago, when my Mom didn't understand but
my Dad did, thus I took matters into my own hands. How do I feel? part
guilty because I think my Mom has a right to know, and i know how
crucial communication is in families, and partly like wow I did
something for myself! thus value it even more! and appreciate every day
that if I wouldn't have acted, I would have kept on waiting, waiting
waiting! Yes I know some of you guys are underaged, thus maybe things
might be different, but OK within the limits of what can and what can't
be had, for you guys who took matters into your hands, how does it feel?
What did you learn about yourselves after this experience?

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!