[nabs-l] signing up for rehab plus questiom about rehab

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:52:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,
The time has almost come for me to sign up for rehab.  I have a couple of questions:
First, I am 17 and will be turning 18 next November 24, so a little more than a month
from now.  Is it best to sign up for rehab now or wait until then? Also, how do I
sign up?
Another question is that I have to try to get rehab for getting me into the LCB
program.  Because I live in California, they may not give in easily.  I will have to
write the rehab counselor a justification letter explaining why LCB and only LCB.
I'm not sure whether I should give my letter to the rehab counsellor immediately
after I sign up, or a couple of weeks after?
Thank you very much for any advice you can give.
Vejas