[nabs-l] Inquiring if anyone has taken a Geology course

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 17:10:59 UTC 2014

Hello nabsters,

As part of my Degree, I have to take 3 Science courses. The courses I
would like to take are unavailable with my course schedule. I did
however find a Geology course that will fit my schedule.

My question is, has anyone taken a Geology course and if so how
accessible did you find it. How accommodating were your professors and
what strategies would you suggest when taking a course like this?

I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks and have a good day

Jonathan
--