[nabs-l] braillenote MLA question

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:54:54 UTC 2014

As far as I know there isn't a way of doing this.  Also, be
careful about the double spacing and page numbers.  If you save
your file as anything other than KWT or BRL all that formatting
gets lost, which means you have to format with a computer or
print directly from your BrailleNote because if you save your
work as a file that any other computer can read, the formatting
goes away.