[nabs-l] Recording with apex

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 00:38:58 UTC 2014

Hi Amanda
I believe you can record as long as your apex has the space for.
You should be able to record your meetings. Technically you can type while you're recording, but sometimes I find by apex slow when I do that. Also when you play the recorded memo, you will hear yourself typing rather loudly.
Miso

Sent from my iPhone