[nabs-l] Recording with apex

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:22:18 UTC 2014

Amanda,

As others have said, you can record for many hours on the Apex. Note, however, that the file format used for these recordings is WAV rather than MP3. This means that the file sizes will be very large and take up a good deal of storage. In answer to your second question, you can write notes while recording, although you will hear the sound of your keyboard on the final recording.

HTH,

Chris