[nabs-l] books I'm giving away

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:51:42 UTC 2014

Hi all:
So, there's a ton of books I no longer read and wish to give away to
someone who will use them.
I have a handful of Catholic books, but please email me off list about
those if you're interested since I don't want to get in trouble with
the admins for posting faith related stuff on here.
But the one non-faith based or related book is
Ghanghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World
by Jack Weatherford.
Its a 6 volume series detailing the history of the Monghel empire.
Its 6 volumes plus one supliment.
And its totally free for anyone who wants it.
Please email me off list if interested.

--
yours in Christ,

Jorge A. Paez