[nabs-l] Voting in the Upcoming November Election

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 29 11:24:48 UTC 2014

Every state is different. Congrats on living in a swing state. You've got a great governor's race on your hands.

I'd contact either a county clerk or the Secretary of State to figure out the easiest way to vote. You can also get info from someone else in your local chapter.

While some states have online voting (in part thanks to the NFB) most states still require us to have a non secret ballot.

In Massachusetts, we have special voting machines that read to us.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone