[nabs-l] Last Chance to Help a Great Organization

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Oct 29 21:37:55 UTC 2014

Dear Friends:

This will be the last email blast about our Amazing Colorado Raffle because
time is running out.  Tomorrow, in fact, is the last time you can buy
tickets online.  Thanks so much to all who have already entered!  Here is my
message one last time:

It is that time of year again where I ask you to consider a donation to the
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado which may also have great
benefit to you.  First of all, I apologize if this email comes to you more
than once due to the nature of the email lists that I am employing.

In the past, we have been raffling away a $3500.00 gift certificate to a
travel agency, not this year.  This year, we are giving away $3500 cash to
the lucky winner.  Tickets are only $10 a piece and $20 for three, multiples
thereof applicable.  The drawing will take place on November 1st and you do
not need to be present to win.  Please go to
www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle to purchase tickets online or call 303
778-1130, Ext. 223 where Jessica will be happy to take orders over the
phone.  Hurry!  Online sales will close on October 30th at noon Mountain
time.

I thank you again for your consideration!  Proceeds benefit NFB programs
such as our Braille literacy camp for children, college scholarship fund, a
talking newspaper service for the blind, and empowerment grants for blind
individuals.

Warmly,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

NFB Colorado

P.S.  If you are in the Denver area, we are having a wonderful event on
October 30th called Twist and Shout where we will hear from Art Schreiber
who is now blind and was one of two reporters to travel with the Beatles
fifty years ago on their maiden tour of North America.  Go to
www.nfbco.org/beatlemania to find out more.

Pp.'s. Please let us know if you wish to be removed from this list by
sending a reply email.

Pp.'s. we are having a fun little contest among our members to see who can
sell the most raffle tickets.  Please put my name in the box indicated on
the form.

Thanks again!