[nabs-l] halloween

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:46:39 UTC 2014

A happy Halloween to all! It has been some time now since I've trick-or-treated, but I certainly made the most of it when I did. Unfortunately, I don't remember most of the costumes in which I dressed up for Halloween, but I vividly remember a particular neighbor—an adult—who would dress and act the part of a witch as she sat on her front porch handing out candy. I'm sure she was a very nice lady in reality, but so realistic was her evil witch laugh that I was terrified to even approach her porch to solicit a treat. Now I have the fortune of having arguably the best Halloween job: that of candy hander-outer. I haven't yet tried scaring the kids with an evil laugh on our porch, but my deep voice might allow me to pull it off. We'll see...

Have fun tonight in whatever role you play!

Chris