[nabs-l] Downloading applications and turning on and off voice over

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 31 14:55:31 UTC 2014

Good morning Gloria, Chris is got you on the right track, but I just wanted to let you know what Else will work for you regarding the apps store. I recommend closing up stores opening it and seeing if that will fixed the problem or, keep yet store opened go into the app store and look at the aptitude downloading and it will show the progress. Anyway hope this helps.
Joseph Hudson
jhud7789 at outlook.com